Deltaviolin can be booked for projects, events and new collaborations. Through Deltaviolin you can also access one-to-one education programmes and arrange workshops and activities for small to large groups.
Deltaviolin Ltd. was launched in 2014, complemented by over 17 years of working in both state and independent schools and drawing on the Director, Ben Heaney’s skills as a professionally qualified teacher of Music. In addition Deltaviolin offers over 25 years experience working as a practicing musician in the performing arts with commercial, corporate and independent clients within the industry.
The company provides innovative approaches and solutions to support best practice in teaching, championing learning and research into the development of the electric violin and creating ground breaking sound projects through approaching each task collaboratively, creatively and subjectively. As a result, Deltaviolin Ltd. works with clients in both state and private education sectors, the performing arts industry, research arena and community projects.
This website gives you direct access to:
- striking and immediate musical soundbites showcasing an eclectic spectrum of performance and composition styles;
- an example of work already completed and a body of work that can be further explored for future projects – this is not the limit of what Deltaviolin can do!
- comprehensive research exploring the history of the electric violin, makers, players and much more;
- original stand-alone resources which are fun, engaging and useful across the broadest age range;
- a gateway into how to work with Deltaviolin to provide engaging, inspiring and motivating teaching from elementary to professional in one to one to group education.
Please explore this website and feel free to contact Deltaviolin Ltd. directly.
If you are starting a new project, have something specific in mind or have already started work on something and are interested in a Deltaviolin collaboration, please don’t hesitate to contact via the contact page on this site. For fees, please click here.